Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful I got to see the butterfly exhibit at our botanical gardens.
- I am thankful for the family dinner we went to, with reservations for 17, and 20 showed up.
- I am thankful for a clean house.
- I’m thankful for some fun creative projects I get to design these days. (website, logos, hang tags, party invite and more illustrated maps)
- I was thankful when I gave someone a graphic design project they asked for, and their response was “I love it!”
- I am thankful for a good night’s sleep.
- I am thankful for fresh water.
- I am thankful for a surprise handmade gift in the mail from a sweet friend.
- I am thankful for a fresh oil change on my car.
- I am thankful for a quick weekend getaway to my parent’s cottage on Lake Michigan.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
3 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, Happy August”
Lots to be thankful for, I know we don’t always appreciate everything that we have, like turning on the tap and getting fresh water. Today I am thankful that a problem I was having with some machine embroidery designs I downloaded are now solved thanks to someone out there in blogland.
Congrats on your design work.
Have a lovely weekend Terri.
I realize this is late as August is half over–how could that be?? I love your Friday lists. Friday is my longest day work-wise and it’s always calming to stop here and see some beautiful photos and read a great list. I have been stepping away from the computer when my work day is done–which is why I’m so late in replying. But I think of you often and really miss you!
Thanks Cindy. Some weeks, these thankful lists are hard to write, so it’s nice to hear others like reading them. Missing you too!