Thankful Friday, Happy August
Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful I got to see the butterfly exhibit at our botanical gardens.
- I am thankful for the family dinner we went to, with reservations for 17, and 20 showed up.
- I am thankful for a clean house.
- I’m thankful for some fun creative projects I get to design these days. (website, logos, hang tags, party invite and more illustrated maps)
- I was thankful when I gave someone a graphic design project they asked for, and their response was “I love it!”
- I am thankful for a good night’s sleep.
- I am thankful for fresh water.
- I am thankful for a surprise handmade gift in the mail from a sweet friend.
- I am thankful for a fresh oil change on my car.
- I am thankful for a quick weekend getaway to my parent’s cottage on Lake Michigan.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!