Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for a fabulous weekend getaway to my parents’ lake cottage.
- I am thankful they have extra kayaks so we can hit the water trails together.
- I am thankful for a great discussion in Portfolio class this week about self-branding, resumes, business cards, and presentation books.
- I am thankful for a fabulous small group to work with in brainstorming a theme for our portfolio show.
- I am thankful for my favorite font website.
- I am thankful to have Friday afternoons off.
- I am thankful for the great people I work with.
- I am thankful Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back!
- I am thankful for the delicious Salted Caramel Pumpkin concrete mixer at Culver’s. (I can only handle the mini size.)
- I am thankful for the Lou Brutus Hard Drive radio show, which I listen to every night.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!