TGIF and The Weekend
Yay, it’s Friday! Time to reflect on and appreciate things that happened over the past week, and share with you a new weekend postcard featuring one of my recent photos.
- I adore the illustrated letter I received from Paris.
- I received some other fabulous snail mail this week from friends and family.
- I love a wonderful new coffee–table book of illustrated maps I got recently.
- I’m thankful to my sister for listening to me ramble on about a new secret licensed art project I’m working on.
- I’m thankful for satisfied freelance clients.
- I am lucky to receive a hand-me-down macro lens and a telephoto lens from my aunt Madelon who doesn’t use her photography equipment anymore.
- I am happy to have a new desk at work that is bigger, brighter and quieter. Being next to a window always makes a positive difference in my spirit.
- Getting my order in the mail for my monthly coffee subscription makes me happy.
Our weekend agenda includes as much illustration as possible for above–mentioned secret project, experimenting with my new camera lenses, a car repair, pot roast in the crock pot, and happy hour cocktails. Oh yeah, don’t forget to watch the Oscars on Sunday night.
Happy Friday. Enjoy your weekend!