Summer Bucket List
I’ve noticed a few people sharing their Summer Bucket Lists online lately, which inspired me to make my own list of things I want to do while the weather is nice around here.
• Go for more bike rides
• Go kayaking more
• Try stand-up paddle boarding – done!
• Roast marshmallows
• Make s’mores
• Stargazing and cloud watching
• Go to a couple local farmers markets
• Go to Art Fair on the Square
• See a play at American Players Theater, a classic outdoor theater
• Have corn on the cob
• Go to a concert
• Plant milkweed and butterfly weed in our gardens
• Pick berries
• Do more marketing for my new graphic design studio
• Draw more in my sketchbooks
• Read more books
• Start sewing again
• Keep a more routine exercise schedule
• Go through some of the Skillshare classes I signed up for
I’m sure I’ll think of more stuff I want to add to my bucket list right after I publish this post. What’s on your summer bucket list? Don’t let summer slip by!