I’ve noticed a few people sharing their Summer Bucket Lists online lately, which inspired me to make my own list of things I want to do while the weather is nice around here.
• Go for more bike rides
• Go kayaking more
• Try stand-up paddle boarding – done!
• Go to one of the many beautiful beaches on Lake Michigan
• Roast marshmallows
• Make s’mores
• Stargazing and cloud watching
• Go to a couple local farmers markets
• Go to Art Fair on the Square
• See a play at American Players Theater, a classic outdoor theater
• Go to the butterfly exhibit at Olbrich Botanical Gardens
• Have corn on the cob
• Go to a concert
• Plant milkweed and butterfly weed in our gardens
• Pick berries
• Do more marketing for my new graphic design studio
• Draw more in my sketchbooks
• Read more books
• Start sewing again
• Keep a more routine exercise schedule
• Go through some of the Skillshare classes I signed up for
I’m sure I’ll think of more stuff I want to add to my bucket list right after I publish this post. What’s on your summer bucket list? Don’t let summer slip by!
5 thoughts on “Summer Bucket List”
looks like an awesome bucket list! mine would involve more traveling, and more taking time for me
Thanks Jennie! I would love to travel more too, so I will enjoy seeing pictures of your fun travels!
I like this! If it were mine, I could have crossed many off this last weekend!
Sounds like you enjoyed a nice weekend with some fun things on your summer bucket list!
That’s a nice list. I hope to START an exercise program. When I get back from Minnesota….