A few of my bloggy friends have shared bloggy awards with me lately, and I have only thanked them personally with an email. So today, I wanted to say thank you and introduce you to Kathy from northern Wisconsin, Cindy in sunny Fresno, and Teje all the way in Crete!
With each of these awards, the recipients are supposed to share a few things about themselves. Here’s the juicy stuff: (not really!)
1. I love coffee, especially coffee drinks like lattes. My current favorite is called a white zombie, which is from the cafe on campus where I hang out with friends in between classes. It’s a a nutty latte prepared with Cafe Bianco (or very lightly-roasted coffee) and a favorite flavoring, such as hazlenut or caramel.
2. I am discovering that I really like to draw and illustrate.
3. I love red wine, especially the bottles from South America and Australia.
4. My favorite season is Spring. Have I ever mentioned that before? Probably. I look forward to the hope of new life and the fresh, bright green color of the plants peaking up through the ground and the buds sprouting on the trees. I also love the longer days. (these are from last year)
5. I love blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
6. I love chocolate truffles and biscuits from Godiva.
7. I have always wanted to learn how to surf.
Happy Friday everyone!