A few of my bloggy friends have shared bloggy awards with me lately, and I have only thanked them personally with an email. So today, I wanted to say thank you and introduce you to Kathy from northern Wisconsin, Cindy in sunny Fresno, and Teje all the way in Crete!
With each of these awards, the recipients are supposed to share a few things about themselves. Here’s the juicy stuff: (not really!)
1. I love coffee, especially coffee drinks like lattes. My current favorite is called a white zombie, which is from the cafe on campus where I hang out with friends in between classes. It’s a a nutty latte prepared with Cafe Bianco (or very lightly-roasted coffee) and a favorite flavoring, such as hazlenut or caramel.
2. I am discovering that I really like to draw and illustrate.
3. I love red wine, especially the bottles from South America and Australia.
4. My favorite season is Spring. Have I ever mentioned that before? Probably. I look forward to the hope of new life and the fresh, bright green color of the plants peaking up through the ground and the buds sprouting on the trees. I also love the longer days. (these are from last year)
5. I love blueberries, strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries.
6. I love chocolate truffles and biscuits from Godiva.
7. I have always wanted to learn how to surf.
Happy Friday everyone!
11 thoughts on “Awards”
Seriously Terri, we need a weekend together! The truffles, the wine, the coffee (ok, so I’m not allowed to have caffiene anymore…but I still love it), the spring, berries (I make amazing berry cobbler)… We’d have a KILLER weekend! I may have to hit Godiva this afternoon for a strawberry cheesecake truffle…oooh or maybe keylime pie…or ::sigh:: yum! Happy Friday!
Congratulations on your awards!!
Spring is also my favorite time of year! I also love lattes, but I like them plain with a bit of sugar. Unless they’re just really perfectly made, in which case sugar isn’t needed! I am a berry girl, too! My first boyfriend used to call me his Strawberry Girl. It was the only fruit I used to love, although I branched out to include many other berries, now!
I love yummy truffles… in fact, I like making my own. It’s so easy and fun! There’s nothing like having melted chocolate all over your hands. Oh darn! 😉
And having lived in CA almost all my life, I wanted to learn to surf, too, but was intimidated by the big waves and swells. I was never a strong swimmer, which is kind of important if you’re going to trust your life to the ocean. I still like body surfing, though, and swimming (with another) in the ocean. You should try it, if you swim well. It’s never too late!!
We have lots in common that it’s no wonder we get along, also! 🙂 Have a super day!!
Agreed. I recently tried someone’s recipe of putting a single raspberry on a frosted cupcake – very tasty. Has to be on the table.
I also meant to write “Congratulations” to Terri. Completely deserved.
Happy Friday Terri and congratulations on your awards – you deserve them 🙂
Coffee – ohhhh yes!
Drawing and painting – yup!
Red wine – can’t – allergic to it – 3 day hangover after 1 glass proved that but White and Rose wine – yes please and cheers!
Spring – happy sigh, Autumn too 🙂
Berries – STRAWBERRIES!!! Eaten immediately after picked from garden.
Chocolate – goes without saying?
Surfing – some place warm – the North Sea no thanks. Now to sit around a camp fire on a beach while the waves crash in – HEAVEN.
Have a great weekend buddy x
I love chocolate and Aussie wine too:)
Dear Terri, you are so welcome! I love to join you with all your favorites but surfing…I’ll watch from the beach!
I want to thank you for being my supportive and inspiring friend!
I wish you sunny weekend! xxx Teje
Hi, Terri: Well-deserved awards!
I drink way too much coffee. In a large mug, no room.
LOVE wine. Doesn’t have to be expensive. Just now developing an appreciation of red wine. I adore raspberries. And the ocean. I don’t want to learn how to surf, bu I would love to watch you give it a shot. You should definitely considering southern California. I’ll hang out on the beach with my camera…
chocolate chocolate chocolate…. and coffee… yum, I’m with you! a good list!
Congrats Terri! I’m not much of a coffee drinker, but on occasion I love a Mocha latte or Frappuccino. Yummy!! The hazelnut and carmel sounds yummy too.
it’s funny to know these things about you and see what we have in common (like the chocolate) and in what i disagree (like the coffee, which i hate hate hate, even just the smell).