Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of the school/work week, I like to take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week as a way to appreciate the big things and the small things.
1. I am thankful to be able to take a class in the interim semester (3 weeks between spring and summer). It’s been an intense week of class, 8:00 to 4:00 everyday with a half day on Fridays. I am learning so much and having loads of fun!
2. I am thankful we only have a half day of class on Fridays. I am going to use the afternoon to get caught up the zillion creative projects I have going on.
4. I am thankful I woke up early one morning this week so I could see a beautiful orange and pink sunrise.
5. I am thankful my fluffy kitty kat Angel is doing well these days. (in case you didn’t know, she had surgery earlier this year)
6. I am thankful for alarm clocks to wake me up early.
7. I am thankful for my hair dryer.
8. I am thankful for watering cans so I can water our containers of flowers.
9. I am thankful I met my husband 15 years ago. We will be celebrating our 11-year wedding anniversary this weekend!
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.