Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of the school/work week, I like to take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week as a way to appreciate the big things and the small things.
1. I am thankful to be able to take a class in the interim semester (3 weeks between spring and summer). It’s been an intense week of class, 8:00 to 4:00 everyday with a half day on Fridays. I am learning so much and having loads of fun!
2. I am thankful we only have a half day of class on Fridays. I am going to use the afternoon to get caught up the zillion creative projects I have going on.
3. I am thankful my good friend Cindy was brave enough to put on her extrovert hat to get me an autograph of someone whose work I greatly admire. Thank you, Cindy!
4. I am thankful I woke up early one morning this week so I could see a beautiful orange and pink sunrise.
5. I am thankful my fluffy kitty kat Angel is doing well these days. (in case you didn’t know, she had surgery earlier this year)
6. I am thankful for alarm clocks to wake me up early.
7. I am thankful for my hair dryer.
8. I am thankful for watering cans so I can water our containers of flowers.
9. I am thankful I met my husband 15 years ago. We will be celebrating our 11-year wedding anniversary this weekend!
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.
8 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
Happy anniversary! Have a great weekend:)
Cindy is kinda awesome. I love her.
Really hoping AMH releases a pattern for those feathers. I could figure it out myself but that seems like work. 🙂
Happy,happy Anniversary! VEGAS? Hehehe
Thanks Sara! Good memory – we had a blast in Vegas last year celebrating our 10-year anniversary. Right now, I’m in the middle of an interim class, so no Vegas trip for this anniversary.
Happy anniversary!! Love your Friday posts. It’s great to spend reflecting on all we have to be thankful! And so glad your cat is doing well 🙂
Happy anniversary! I am thankful for pedicures and massages. I am thankful my works takes me to some pretty cool places, like Seattle. I am thankful for my iPhone that functions as a Hot Spot. I am thankful for my wonderful daughter and hubby!
Happy Anniversary! I hope you did something special. I enjoyed reading your list. The photo of your cat is great! She is so cute and I like her coloring.
I’m thankful for friends who post Thankful Friday posts. Even when I’m nearly a week late in reading it! Every once in a while (VERY rarely….) it is fun to put on my extrovert hat. Your cat is gorgeous. So are your flowers.