Thankful Friday – Welcome June
Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of another intense week of school, it feels good to take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week as a way to appreciate the big things and the small things.
1. I am thankful to have such a great teacher for my current Print and Design Production class.
2. I am thankful for the tour the above-mentioned teacher organized for our class to see a printing company. It was fascinating to see real life design and printing processes from concept and design to prepress production and printing, to folding, trimming, and binding.
3. I am thankful for butterflies. They were great inspiration for an art project I did this week.
4. I am thankful June is here – the month when summer officially begins and berries will be in season.
5. I am thankful for my external hard drive to backup all the hard work on my laptop.
6. I am thankful for my memory sticks to be able to take my design files back and forth from home to class.
7. I am thankful for reusable water bottles so I can always have drinking water with me.
8. I am thankful for a Friday afternoon with nothing accomplished. It’s a rare moment for me to actually do nothing.
9. I am thankful for a nap in the warm sunshine on a Friday afternoon.
10. I am thankful for the beautiful peonies we have blooming throughout our yard this week, as well as the roses and remaining irises.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.