Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of another intense week of school, it feels good to take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week as a way to appreciate the big things and the small things.
1. I am thankful to have such a great teacher for my current Print and Design Production class.
2. I am thankful for the tour the above-mentioned teacher organized for our class to see a printing company. It was fascinating to see real life design and printing processes from concept and design to prepress production and printing, to folding, trimming, and binding.
3. I am thankful for butterflies. They were great inspiration for an art project I did this week.
4. I am thankful June is here – the month when summer officially begins and berries will be in season.
5. I am thankful for my external hard drive to backup all the hard work on my laptop.
6. I am thankful for my memory sticks to be able to take my design files back and forth from home to class.
7. I am thankful for reusable water bottles so I can always have drinking water with me.
8. I am thankful for a Friday afternoon with nothing accomplished. It’s a rare moment for me to actually do nothing.
9. I am thankful for a nap in the warm sunshine on a Friday afternoon.
10. I am thankful for the beautiful peonies we have blooming throughout our yard this week, as well as the roses and remaining irises.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.
6 thoughts on “Thankful Friday – Welcome June”
I am thankful you remind me to be thankful each week. I am thankful for healthy boobs (at least so far–my friend is having a mastectomy this month). I am thankful my conference presentations went well. 🙂
I’m thankful that you have beautiful flowers you are able to share with those of us in the drought that don’t have any flowers. We have now lost 5 trees. 😦 But I am still thankful for family, friends, furbabies, home, & food, & this love of scrapbooking & the Internet that brings us all together. 🙂
ahhh peony season!
We do the reusable water bottles too. They are really great for Lipton Iced teas and before and after workouts.
I’m thankful for the wonderful picture you shared. Wow, that color is so intense. Beautiful.
Wonderful things to be thankful for! I wish you well in your classes, summer schedule can be grueling! Take care.
#8 and #9 are my favorites:)