Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of the week, it’s nice to stop and take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week. It’s a great way for me to appreciate the big things and the small things.
1. I am thankful for the rain storm we had earlier this week. We needed that 2-1/2 inches of rain badly.
2. I am thankful for the time I got to spend with my mom this week.
3. I am thankful for the delicious lunch we shared at the Milwaukee Public Market.
4. I am thankful I got to see the fabulous Posters of Paris art exhibit.
5. I am thankful for the real-life graphic design projects I’m working on these days.
6. I am thankful for the commissioned sewing project I just got, to make a set of cushions and bedding for someone’s antique doll furniture.
7. I am thankful for the chance to try out some new thread that I have grown to love. (1200 yd/spool!)
8. I am thankful for the two tomatoes my garden has produced so far.
9. I am thankful for dark blue nail polish.
10. I am thankful for green olives stuffed with blue cheese. Yum!
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.