Thankful Friday, Last Day of Summer
Thank goodness it’s Friday! It’s been another whirlwind of a week, consumed with classes and design projects. At the end of each week, it’s nice to stop and take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful to the design professional I was lucky enough to interview this week for a design project. She is an amazing artist!
2. I am thankful for the progress I’ve made on my illustration project. It’s been a 4-week project, so I’m excited to be putting on the finishing touches this weekend.
3. I am thankful to my classmate / friend who purposefully didn’t sit by me in class this week because she was sick with a cold and didn’t want me to catch her germs. (she sat by someone else – ha!)
4. I am thankful to my classmates for the positive feedback on how to improve the editorial illustration I did for my Electronic Illustration class.
5. I am thankful to my husband for doing more chores around the house lately when I’m swamped with classes and design projects.
6. I am thankful for the postcard I receive every single week from my sister.
7. I am thankful for texting, which has been such a great way to keep in touch with my sister, my brother, my sister-in-law and my brother-in-law, none of whom live near me.
8. I am thankful for this last day of summer. It was a good summer.
9. I am thankful to you for still coming back to read my blog, even though I haven’t been blogging as much lately.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week. As always, thank you for stopping by!