Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of each week, I’ve been taking a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful for the ginormous hand-me-down monitor I got for my home office.
2. I am thankful for blog friends who helped promote my stationery shop this past week.
3. I am thankful to a teacher for showing me a new Illustrator technique.
4. I am thankful for new socks.
5. I am thankful for a bag of Godiva chocolates.
6. I am thankful for new lip balm.
7. I am thankful for salad bars.
8. I am thankful my aunt Madelon is recovering from her fall.
9. I am thankful for the chance to take care of my aunt Madelon’s cool cat Parker while she recovers.
10. I am thankful for all the beautiful Christmas lights my neighbors put up.
Hope you’re staying warm and loved, feeling festive, and have a few things to be thankful for this week. Thanks for stopping by.
8 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
The Christmas lights are THE best!!!
I hope that your aunt Madelon is recovering quickly! I’m always thankful for the salad bars, when there’s chocolate around! Have a wonderful weekend!
i’m thankful for thankful Friday..its got me thinking on a Friday..
There’s a lot to be thankful for:) Hope you are enjoying the season!
Sorry to hear about your aunt and hope she makes a speedy recovery! Your plant looks really festive. Hope you have a fabulous weekend.
Thanks Lisa. My aunt Madelon is recovering from her fall, but she’s a little confused. She still holds onto her cheerful attitude no matter what happens.
I’m thankful for twinkly white ilghts. I’m thankful for the chance to get away and enjoy ocean waves. I’m thankful for creative friends.
Thanks for sharing your great list of things to be thankful for, Cindy! Hope you had a great weekend at the coast.