Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of each week, I’ve been taking a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful I made it through finals week. I was very happy and proud of the four final art projects I turned in this week. (will share more on those next week)
2. I am thankful for all the things I learned this past semester, but I’m thankful it’s behind me now.
3. I am thankful the sun is shining today after all that snow Winter Storm Draco dropped on us yesterday. We got over 20 inches in one day! We might lose two trees due to heavy snow, so I’m hoping today’s sunshine melts some snow on the tree tops to help save them.
4. I am thankful for all the warm clothes and long underwear I own. I changed clothes three times in between shoveling all that snow.
5. I am thankful it’s Christmas weekend. I still need to start my Christmas shopping and decorating today before my family gets here to celebrate the holiday festivities.
6. I am thankful we made it to December 21 and the world didn’t end.
Hope you’re staying warm and loved, feeling festive, and have a few things to be thankful for this week. Enjoy your weekend and Christmas holiday!