Happy Friday, my friends! That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s what I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful to my brother for being the most amazing brainstorming partner and coach.
2. I am thankful to my classmates for feedback and fresh ideas on a difficult project.
4. I am thankful to a local grocery store for having such fresh and affordable fruit in the middle of winter.
5. I am thankful for orange juice.
6. I am thankful for Alka Seltzer cold medicine.
7. I am thankful for Kleenex tissues.
8. I am thankful for the latest snow storm of 6 inches we got this week. Our temps were really warm earlier in the week, then we had flooding rain, then we had snow, and now very cold temps. It’s nice to have winter weather when it’s supposed to be winter.
9. I am thankful for spontaneous movie nights.
10. I am thankful to everyone who left a comment on Monday’s post for a chance to win Rene’s Peace Quilt pattern. My random number generator chose comment no. 1, which was left by Vicki H. Congrats Vicki!
What do you have to be thankful for this past week? Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.