Happy Friday, my friends! That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s what I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful my cold is slowly starting to go away after 2 weeks of being sick.
2. I am thankful my aunt Madelon is able to move back to her apartment today, after spending the past 2 months in a nursing home recovering from a broken hip.
3. I am thankful my cousins Jack and Nancy had a healthy baby boy this past week… their 5th!
4. I am thankful for all-wheel drive on my car, especially on snowy, slippery, slushy days.
5. I am thankful for boots that keep my feet dry and warm on snowy, slippery, slushy days.
6. I am thankful for fleece sweatpants.
7. I am thankful for Valentine’s cards in the mail.
8. I am thankful for a satisfied freelance design customer.
9. I am thankful for the variety of crafts supplies, since I have a serious craving for a crafty project these days.
10. I am thankful for beautiful blue skies, my favorite color, especially after a week of clouds, fog, rain and snow.
What do you have to be thankful for this past week? Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.