Happy Friday, my friends! That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s what I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful my cold is slowly starting to go away after 2 weeks of being sick.
2. I am thankful my aunt Madelon is able to move back to her apartment today, after spending the past 2 months in a nursing home recovering from a broken hip.
3. I am thankful my cousins Jack and Nancy had a healthy baby boy this past week… their 5th!
4. I am thankful for all-wheel drive on my car, especially on snowy, slippery, slushy days.
5. I am thankful for boots that keep my feet dry and warm on snowy, slippery, slushy days.
6. I am thankful for fleece sweatpants.
7. I am thankful for Valentine’s cards in the mail.
8. I am thankful for a satisfied freelance design customer.
9. I am thankful for the variety of crafts supplies, since I have a serious craving for a crafty project these days.
10. I am thankful for beautiful blue skies, my favorite color, especially after a week of clouds, fog, rain and snow.
What do you have to be thankful for this past week? Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by.
5 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, No. 6”
Yes the sun is finally peaking its way out here as well today:) Glad you are feeling better. I take zinc everyday usually.
Thanks Sara. It’s so wonderful to have the sun beaming into my home office today.
So glad you are feeling better! Love the sun as well, and we are having a bit today too!
I’m glad you are feeling better! That’s something I’m thankful for. I was outside taking a photo of our snow-covered tree this morning….just like this photo! I am thankful for snow! (believe it or not!)
Hello Terri, You have some wonderful things to be Thankful for this week. I do love seeing your snow photo’s it still continues to amaze me. Glad to hear you are feeling better. I wish we could send some sun to swap with a bit of your snow. Great news about your Aunty and new family memeber.
Have a wonderful weekend.