Thankful Friday, No. 11
Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
(crocus in bloom this time last year)
Here’s my random list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful for a boring meeting, which sparked a streak of productive doodling, motivating me to get back to doodling and sketching.
2. I am thankful for a helpful, inspiring meeting full of design tips and ideas.
3. I am thankful to my husband for continuing to take good care of our cars with regular maintenance.
4. I am thankful for packages from Spoonflower.
5. I am thankful for texting conversations with faraway friends.
6. I am thankful for my own movie night when I got to pick the movie.
7. I am thankful for a rare day off.
8. I am thankful to my sister for being so diligent at continuing to send me a postcard each week.
9. I am thankful for a long streak of crappy weather, keeping me indoors and focused on homework projects.
10. I am thankful for green grapes. They have been so tasty lately!
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.