Thankful Friday, No. 10
Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s a random list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful this weekend is Daylight Savings, when we can turn our clocks ahead one hour and capture more daylight.
2. I am thankful for new projects that feel fresh and exciting.
3. I am thankful for afternoon coffee and cookie breaks.
4. I am thankful for sunshine after another big snow storm earlier in the week. Sunshine always makes me happy.
5. I am thankful for friendship and idea-sharing with a fellow classmate.
6. I am thankful for a repaired zipper on my favorite jeans. I have missed them these past few weeks.
7. I am thankful for altered dress pants at-the-ready for a dressing-up kind of occasion.
8. I am thankful I finally found an old design project that was lost in our house.
10. I am thankful for the friendship I have with my sister. She gives a good pep-talk and boost of confidence when I need it. And she’s a good listener. and funny. and thoughtful. and patient.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.