Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s a random list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful this weekend is Daylight Savings, when we can turn our clocks ahead one hour and capture more daylight.
2. I am thankful for new projects that feel fresh and exciting.
3. I am thankful for afternoon coffee and cookie breaks.
4. I am thankful for sunshine after another big snow storm earlier in the week. Sunshine always makes me happy.
5. I am thankful for friendship and idea-sharing with a fellow classmate.
6. I am thankful for a repaired zipper on my favorite jeans. I have missed them these past few weeks.
7. I am thankful for altered dress pants at-the-ready for a dressing-up kind of occasion.
8. I am thankful I finally found an old design project that was lost in our house.
9. I am thankful for open computer labs on campus. It’s nice to work on a computer with 8G of RAM.
10. I am thankful for the friendship I have with my sister. She gives a good pep-talk and boost of confidence when I need it. And she’s a good listener. and funny. and thoughtful. and patient.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
5 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, No. 10”
Thankful to be Blessed with another day, strength, despite the weather of being very cold, strong winds, and snow I’m making it through it all because of God’s Grace. Be Blessed, Mtetar
Sunshine, Sisters and never ending computers are certainly happy things. Hope the snow melts and you can spend more time outside. Eating cookies is fun too.
Thanks Bev. We had steady rain the past 2 days, so things are quite a mess outside now. Definitely need a lot of sunshine and warmer temps to dry things out and bring Spring to life again around here.
Always thankful for my sister! I believe in you! Just today, I was using our relationship as an example to Abby and Amanda.