Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
I had a really great week, so this list wasn’t too difficult to write this time.
1. I am thankful there’s only 4 weeks left in my semester.
2. I am thankful to be finishing two more big design projects this weekend. I am ready to tackle our final projects on the home-stretch. (promise to show you those projects too, maybe next week)
3. I am thankful I got up super early to attend the Morning Blend design workshop earlier this week on hand-lettering.
4. I am thankful for the workshop I attended on using brushes in Adobe Illustrator.
5. I am thankful to the independent graphic designers who came to class to talk about their independent design businesses.
6. I am thankful the steady rain has let-up today for the first time in 5 days.
7. I am thankful all the snow in our yard has finally melted.
8. I am thankful to find crocuses blooming in our yard and tulips and daffodils coming up.
9. I am thankful for the big rice krispie square treats available in the cafeteria on campus. They make the perfect snack.
10. I’m thankful my mom is coming to visit this weekend. I haven’t seen her in a few months.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by.
PS – My Spring Sale continues in my Patchwork Trails etsy shop. Everything must go! Use the coupon code SPRING40 to save 40%.
8 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, It Was a Good Week”
I’m so glad to hear that the snow is disappearing! Sounds like a great week at school!
Enjoy your visit with your mom this weekend, take care!
Thanks Cheryl! It was SO nice to see that last little bit of snow in our yard melt. But we’ve had a ton of rain this week. There are still big snowbanks in the commercial parking lots, which look so nasty and dirty.
You had a productive and interesting week I say! Yes the bulbs are coming up here as well. Isn’t it nice?!
Thanks Sara. It really was a consistently good week for a change. I was so happy it stopped raining for a brief moment so I could look for bulbs in our yard. Yay!
I would be thankful to have some rain, but the weather has been really nice this week. It has been great following your design project!
Enjoy your visit with your mom! I’m glad you had a good week:)
You must be pleased about the snow, love the blooms that are popping up, enjoy them.
I am thankful tomorrow night is my last class.