Thankful Friday, It Was a Good Week
Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
I had a really great week, so this list wasn’t too difficult to write this time.
1. I am thankful there’s only 4 weeks left in my semester.
2. I am thankful to be finishing two more big design projects this weekend. I am ready to tackle our final projects on the home-stretch. (promise to show you those projects too, maybe next week)
3. I am thankful I got up super early to attend the Morning Blend design workshop earlier this week on hand-lettering.
4. I am thankful for the workshop I attended on using brushes in Adobe Illustrator.
5. I am thankful to the independent graphic designers who came to class to talk about their independent design businesses.
6. I am thankful the steady rain has let-up today for the first time in 5 days.
7. I am thankful all the snow in our yard has finally melted.
8. I am thankful to find crocuses blooming in our yard and tulips and daffodils coming up.
9. I am thankful for the big rice krispie square treats available in the cafeteria on campus. They make the perfect snack.
10. I’m thankful my mom is coming to visit this weekend. I haven’t seen her in a few months.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thank you for stopping by.
PS – My Spring Sale continues in my Patchwork Trails etsy shop. Everything must go! Use the coupon code SPRING40 to save 40%.