Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
I had a good week, so I didn’t have to look too far for things to be thankful for.
1. I am thankful there’s only 3 weeks left in my semester.
2. I am thankful to be working on the final round of projects, which are all nature-based, my favorite imagery to be inspired by.
3. I am thankful most of my homework this weekend involves sketching.
5. I am thankful for all the information-sharing and tips-sharing among my classmates.
6. I am thankful for small breaks in the rain we’ve had non-stop for the past two weeks.
7. I am so thankful for my rain jacket and big umbrella.
8. I am thankful our Farmer’s Market opens this weekend.
9. I am thankful to my sister for her advice.
10. I am thankful for rice krispie squares made with rice and cocoa krispies.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.