Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
I had a good week, so I didn’t have to look too far for things to be thankful for.
1. I am thankful there’s only 3 weeks left in my semester.
2. I am thankful to be working on the final round of projects, which are all nature-based, my favorite imagery to be inspired by.
3. I am thankful most of my homework this weekend involves sketching.
4. I am thankful to be able to go on the Art Club field trip to tour a famous screenprinting shop and the famous Milwaukee Art Museum.
5. I am thankful for all the information-sharing and tips-sharing among my classmates.
6. I am thankful for small breaks in the rain we’ve had non-stop for the past two weeks.
7. I am so thankful for my rain jacket and big umbrella.
8. I am thankful our Farmer’s Market opens this weekend.
9. I am thankful to my sister for her advice.
10. I am thankful for rice krispie squares made with rice and cocoa krispies.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
4 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
I’m thankful for a Blessed Week, strength, words of encouragement, completed some projects and posted, and God’s Mercy towards me. Be Blessed, Mtetar
Enjoy your field trip!
Farmer’s markets are one of my favorite things of summer!!
I am thankful we only had snowflakes and not a big heap of snow out my door this morning! LOL.
We woke up to a dusting of snow this morning. Thankfully, the sun has been out all day, even though it’s still pretty chilly out.