Thankful Friday, Yay for May
Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
1. I am thankful there’s only 1.2 weeks left in the semester.
2. I am thankful for advice from a design professional on getting my design portfolio work ready.
3. I am thankful for the 2-3 warm and sunny days we had this week. There’s hope in our forecast for more warm and sunny days.
4. I am thankful to see buds on the trees, finally.
5. I am thankful for a shopping excursion to the thrift store, where I found a cute skirt and top for $6 each.
6. I am thankful for stationery orders.
8. I am thankful for a new book full of more inspiration.
9. I am thankful for carrots and hummus for an afternoon snack.
10. I am thankful for monster cookies from the Amish farmers at the market.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.