Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
1. I am thankful there’s only 2 days left in the semester.
2. I am thankful I ran into a few old friends at the Portfolio show earlier this week.
3. I am thankful I got to try a little letterpress printing twice this week.
4. I am thankful for the free pizza from the art club at school.
5. I am thankful to the graduating portfolio students for their advice on how to get ready for it and get through it.
6. I am thankful for the new and improved garden we have. I converted our former raised vegetable garden to a butterfly garden with new plants that will hopefully attract butterflies.
7. I am thankful for the new blackberry bushes I found at the garden center. I planted them right next to my existing raspberry patch.
8. I am thankful to see buds on all our trees.
9. I am thankful for Sunday night movies and popcorn.
10. I am thankful for my Mom! Happy Mother’s Day to all my family and friends.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.