Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
1. I am thankful my final semester of classes is done. It’s amazing to think about how much I learned and accomplished in the past 4 months.
2. I am thankful for a spontaneous trip to the ice cream shop to celebrate.
3. I am thankful I don’t have any homework projects to work on right now.
4. I am thankful my fellow classmates and teachers liked my final projects, which I will share with you soon.
5. I am thankful our grill still works after 12 years. It’s fun to grill out again.
6. I am thankful our beautiful crabapple trees are blooming.
7. I am thankful to see so much green outside.
8. I am thankful for the beautiful weather we’ve been having lately so we can have all the windows open in the house.
9. I am thankful for an open bag of chocolate chips to snack on when the mood strikes. 😉
10. I am so thankful for new opportunities happening this summer! New chapters are beginning…
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.