Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
1. I am thankful my final semester of classes is done. It’s amazing to think about how much I learned and accomplished in the past 4 months.
2. I am thankful for a spontaneous trip to the ice cream shop to celebrate.
3. I am thankful I don’t have any homework projects to work on right now.
4. I am thankful my fellow classmates and teachers liked my final projects, which I will share with you soon.
5. I am thankful our grill still works after 12 years. It’s fun to grill out again.
6. I am thankful our beautiful crabapple trees are blooming.
7. I am thankful to see so much green outside.
8. I am thankful for the beautiful weather we’ve been having lately so we can have all the windows open in the house.
9. I am thankful for an open bag of chocolate chips to snack on when the mood strikes. 😉
10. I am so thankful for new opportunities happening this summer! New chapters are beginning…
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
10 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, Summer Break Begins”
#9 is my favorite!
But of course, MaryKay!
I’m uber proud of all you have accomplish – not just in the last 4 months but since your first steps into this new creative path. I’m also uber excited for the new adventures which lie before you which I know you will greet with passion, enthusiasm, creativity and professionalism which you bring to everything.
How great to have met new friends along the way and to have sunny days in which to reflect and anticipate all that you have accomplished and all that is yet to come.
Enjoy the blossom and the breeze 😉
And the chocolate chip cookies!
Grilling is the best when I don’t want to “cook!” lol
I love snacking on chocolate chips as it doesn’t make me feel as guilty as eating a chocolate bar. If that makes sense!!
I can’t wait to hear about your new opportunities! Chocolate chips seem to serve the same purpose here too! Especially the milk chocolate ones, lol!
Late again…..I am thankful our house didn’t burn down when our grill caught on fire this weekend! Wow! LOL. I’m thankful I saw a sign today for “free kittens.” We’ve been needing a new kitten, and I took Elsa to pick it out today. We are leaving for out of town for about 10 days on Thursday, so they will keep it for us until then. I’m thankful for a new opportunity that came up for me recently, too! I’m thankful, once again, for friends like you!
There’s no timeline on sharing what you’re thankful for. It’s just nice to have your visit. I’m thankful your house didn’t burn down! Congrats on the new kitty! How exciting.
That tree is gorgeous! I’m thankful that I get to look at your beautifully photographed pictures of flowers. They are stunning.
Thanks Cindy! It really is a beautiful crabapple tree when it’s in bloom. Too bad the blossoms don’t last very long. I really enjoy spending time in our garden, and taking pictures, so I seem to have found my motivation again, now that everything is green and growing again.