Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
1. I am thankful for the chance to try sushi again for the first time in about 10 years. It was much better this time.
2. I am thankful for an afternoon cappuccino.
3. I am thankful for my milk frothing pitcher, so I can make my own cappuccinos and lattes at home.
4. I am thankful we got to see the new Star Trek movie. Loved it!
5. I am thankful we got to have lunch and a walk before the rain came.
6. I am thankful I had just enough gas to mow the lawn.
7. I am thankful for the sound of birds outside my home office window while I’m working on design projects.
8. I am thankful for a new nail polish color called Instant Iris.
9. I am thankful for blue skies in our forecast.
10. I am thankful to my friend, classmate and coworker Lorelyn who has been training me at one of my internships. I will miss her when she moves soon.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.