Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
1. I am thankful for new opportunities happening this summer!
2. I am thankful I don’t have homework anymore. Now I can spend that free time experimenting in my sketchbook. Yay!
3. I am thankful for the chance to refresh my web design skills.
4. I am thankful for a cloudy, cool day to mow the lawn.
5. I am thankful for rainy days when I don’t have to water my new plants.
6. I am thankful for time to get back to my workout schedule.
7. I am thankful for the chance to try sushi for the first time in 10 years. It was better this time.
8. I am thankful for my bicycle.
9. I am thankful for glitter nail polish called “Disco Ball.”
10. I am thankful for my husband Dave. We will be celebrating our 12-year wedding anniversary this weekend!
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.