Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
1. I am thankful for new opportunities happening this summer!
2. I am thankful I don’t have homework anymore. Now I can spend that free time experimenting in my sketchbook. Yay!
3. I am thankful for the chance to refresh my web design skills.
4. I am thankful for a cloudy, cool day to mow the lawn.
5. I am thankful for rainy days when I don’t have to water my new plants.
6. I am thankful for time to get back to my workout schedule.
7. I am thankful for the chance to try sushi for the first time in 10 years. It was better this time.
8. I am thankful for my bicycle.
9. I am thankful for glitter nail polish called “Disco Ball.”
10. I am thankful for my husband Dave. We will be celebrating our 12-year wedding anniversary this weekend!
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
5 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
your flowers are beautiful 🙂
thank you Jennie!
Great list. I’m thankful to have a professional photographer (my cousins new DIL) in the family who came over Friday night to take pictures of our family. The weather was nice and the kids were (mostly) cooperative. The yard was a pretty backdrop and then we ate outdoors. This week it’s supposed to be 102. We would have all been cranky!
Happy anniversary! Yay for some “you” time instead of homework. Enjoy it and your opportunities. Beautiful flowers. Hugs to you. Catching up!
thank you Stephanie! and thank you for catching up. hugs to you too.