Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for the dehumidifier in our basement.
- I am thankful for air conditioning to keep the high humidity out of my naturally-curly hair (as much as that’s possible in summer).
- I’m thankful to be able to work on a ginormous computer (not mine).
- I am thankful for a greeting card from my dad.
- I am thankful for new orders from Spoonflower with fabric swatches for my designs, which I’ve been tweaking lately.
- I am thankful for new orders from Moo.com with my surface patterns printed on round stickers.
- I am thankful for opportunities to design icons for real life clients.
- I am thankful for the fence around some of my flowers, which are the only plants not being eaten by rabbits these days.
- I am thankful for alarm clocks since I have to be to work at 7:30 a.m. a few days a week.
- I am thankful for the new Dairy Queen that just opened near our house. They still have great Dilly Bars!
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!