Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for the dehumidifier in our basement.
- I am thankful for air conditioning to keep the high humidity out of my naturally-curly hair (as much as that’s possible in summer).
- I’m thankful to be able to work on a ginormous computer (not mine).
- I am thankful for a greeting card from my dad.
- I am thankful for new orders from Spoonflower with fabric swatches for my designs, which I’ve been tweaking lately.
- I am thankful for new orders from Moo.com with my surface patterns printed on round stickers.
- I am thankful for opportunities to design icons for real life clients.
- I am thankful for the fence around some of my flowers, which are the only plants not being eaten by rabbits these days.
- I am thankful for alarm clocks since I have to be to work at 7:30 a.m. a few days a week.
- I am thankful for the new Dairy Queen that just opened near our house. They still have great Dilly Bars!
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
6 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
Well I now know what a Dilly Bar is, they look delicious. Your week sounds like it was a good one with a variety of things happening.
Have a lovely weekend.
Thanks Bev! We used to have Dilly Bars all the time when we were kids, so it’s fun to see they’re still around.
I didn’t know you had naturally curly hair! You hide it well;) Sometimes I wish my hair would curl a little. That’s the way it goes!
So happy for you getting real clients for your product drawings!!
Yes, I do have naturally curly hair. If I let it air dry, it almost looks like I got a perm.
Been having a ball lately keeping busy with my internships and graphic design job!
Oops. Late again! I’m thankful for wonderful friends today. 🙂
I love Dairy Queen, but I’m a Buster Bar girl! 😉 Have a great week, Terri!
Buster Bars are my favorites too! My hubby doesn’t like nuts in his dessert, so he usually just picks up dilly bars.