Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for the wonderful postcards I’ve been getting lately from my sister. (She stocked up while on vacation in Alaska. Lucky girl!)
- I am thankful for fun text conversations with my sister-in-law.
- I’m thankful our good friend Steve’s knee replacement surgery went well.
- I am thankful for a glass of sangria to celebrate my first paycheck as a designer.
- I am thankful for a really good Greek salad.
- I am thankful for my backpack which holds my daily essentials, laptop and art supplies.
- I am thankful for morning rain and afternoon sunshine.
- I’m thankful for a Friday afternoon nap.
- I am thankful free concerts on YouTube.
- I am thankful for a cooler day so I can wear my skinny jeans again. I have missed them all summer.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!