Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for the chance to go to an outdoor art fair.
- I am very thankful to one of my graphic design teachers for spending a couple hours with me to review my design projects for my Portfolio.
- I am thankful for all the beautiful lilies in our gardens these days.
- I am thankful to a design friend for helping me with a simple html fix.
- I am thankful for big and small successes when designing with WordPress.org, html and css.
- I’m thankful the latest issue of my favorite magazine arrived. I usually read it from cover-to-cover.
- I am thankful we didn’t get any mail one day this week, not even a single piece of junk mail or shopper newspaper, which just goes straight to the recycling bin.
- I am thankful for a new flavor of ice cream from Ben and Jerry’s.
- I’m thankful for new music.
- I am thankful for a quick summer rainstorm.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
11 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
Is that a monardia bloom?
Yes, that’s the scientific name, which I never hear anyone use. Also known as Bee Balm.
I have the scientific name on my identifier stick. I keep forgetting that it is Bee Balm.
What color(s) do you have? I forgot what color I bought so it was a nice surprise to see this beautiful, bright color appear.
Mine is a pure red.
I love reading your thankful posts. They always leave me feeling light …and thankful.
Thanks SO much, Dana, for telling me that. You really made my day! Have a great weekend.
I always say “I want to do that too” (thankful Friday) and I forget every week and bammm I read your blog. lol
So nice to have you visit on TGI-Fridays!(and anytime of the week)
Sounds like a great week! Your favorite magazine looks very interesting, I’ll have to check it out closer myself. Hope you had a wonderful weekend too!
Thanks Cheryl. Uppercase is such a great magazine, full of creative inspiration, arts, crafts, travel, recipes, and lifestyle info. I love it. And I love the paper they print on.