Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for a fabulous weekend getaway to the lake house.
- I am thankful for clear nights for stargazing.
- I am thankful for another payday.
- I’m thankful for a rare day to work from home.
- I am thankful for a good hair day! Doesn’t happen as often in summer when the humidity is high.
- I am thankful for a very bountiful raspberry crop this year. I ate the last of them right from the vine.
- I am thankful for a new song.
- I am thankful for a new order of Moo stickers and a new set of fabric swatches from Spoonflower. It’s fun to experiment with new illustrations and patterns.
- I am thankful for a new purse. It’s the first purse I’ve purchased in years. (i.e. I didn’t make it.)
- I am thankful for a new bottle of wine to try.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!