Thank goodness it’s Friday, and time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for a successful open house at work, where I got to do the designs throughout the office.
- I am really thankful for such a great group of people to work with.
- I am thankful to have my own space at home to spread out and be creative.
- I am thankful for quiet moments of doing nothing but contemplating life and reflecting on the day.
- I am thankful for stationery orders.
- I am thankful for shoes that don’t hurt my feet.
- I’m thankful for my camera to use on a couple photo shoots for work.
- I am thankful for really good printers that make my designs come to life.
- I am thankful for cereal, my all-time favorite food.
- I am thankful for girls’ night out tonight.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
2 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
Would have loved to join you for the girls’ night out! Hope you had fun. 🙂
Thanks Liz! It was a lot of fun. We went to Oktoberfest at the brewery in New Glarus. (the boys came along too)