Thank goodness it’s Friday, and time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for Halloween Oreos.
- I am thankful for a wonderful surprise package in the mail from a wonderful friend who hasn’t forgotten about me.
- I am thankful for the professional designers who came to our Portfolio class this week for a panel discussion. Very inspiring.
- I am thankful to more design professionals for their feedback on my projects.
- I am thankful for a good laugh with a coworker.
- I am thankful for a sunny, cool forecast.
- I am thankful for Oktoberfest.
- I am thankful for a new pair of shoes.
- I am thankful for a great conversation with my mom about her tour of the National Parks.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
4 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
I’m thankful for friends from afar. I’m thankful that it is pumpkin spice season. I’m thankful to be in the mountains quilting and listening to the rain falling–a very special treat after a long dry summer.
Thanks for stopping by Cindy! I was thankful for pumpkin spice season a couple weeks ago. Sure is yummy, isn’t it! I can’t get enough. Your retreat in the mountains sounds wonderful.
I am also thankful for Oktoberfest! will be spending some time at the celebrations in Munich this weekend! 😀
I wish I could go to the “real” Oktoberfest celebrations in Munich with you! Have fun for me.