Thank goodness it’s Friday, and time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful to the panel of independent designers and freelancers who spoke to our Portfolio class this week.
- I am thankful to my teacher Deb for her great feedback on my Portfolio.
- I am thankful we had the chance to go hiking on my favorite trail.
- I am thankful for winning a t-shirt at the Bloody Mary bar.
- I am thankful to the folks at FedEx Office for being so helpful and great to work with on my print jobs.
- I am thankful to my mom for her help and advice .
- I am thankful to my husband for fixing our snowblower in anticipation of winter.
- I am thankful to my husband for raking.
- I am thankful to GoDaddy for their awesome customer service on trouble-shooting my website redesign.
- I am thankful for Catherine the Grape nail polish. I do love the dark colors these days.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
4 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
Have a great weekend, Terri!
Thanks, Cha! Hope you have a great weekend too!
Gorgeous picture, Terri! Our trees will start the change in a couple of weeks. I can hardly wait. We have Chinese Pistache trees around here that turn the most beautiful fiery colors. I am in awe every single year. Fall arrives late around here, but those trees always make the wait worthwhile.
Thanks Cindy. We are just about to approach our peak season, so more trees will turn this week. So beautiful to see them glowing orange when the sun hits them. Definitely worth the wait to see the explosion of color.