Thank goodness it’s Friday, and time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful to the panel of independent designers and freelancers who spoke to our Portfolio class this week.
- I am thankful to my teacher Deb for her great feedback on my Portfolio.
- I am thankful we had the chance to go hiking on my favorite trail.
- I am thankful for winning a t-shirt at the Bloody Mary bar.
- I am thankful to the folks at FedEx Office for being so helpful and great to work with on my print jobs.
- I am thankful to my mom for her help and advice .
- I am thankful to my husband for fixing our snowblower in anticipation of winter.
- I am thankful to my husband for raking.
- I am thankful to GoDaddy for their awesome customer service on trouble-shooting my website redesign.
- I am thankful for Catherine the Grape nail polish. I do love the dark colors these days.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!