Thank goodness it’s Friday, and time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for my mom’s birthday this weekend. What a great occasion to celebrate!
- I am thankful to the expert speakers who came to speak to this week’s class and offer advice on resume writing and job searching.
- I am thankful for pancakes and bacon for dinner.
- I am thankful for the wonderful postcards I received in this week’s mail from my sister.
- I am thankful for the surprise care package and letter from a best friend across the Atlantic.
- I am thankful for an interesting and inspiring article from my mom about keeping on keeping on.
- I am thankful for a funny text message from my sister-in-law.
- I am thankful for Amazon.com’s amazing selection of goodies and fast shipping.
- I am thankful for leftover beef stew.
- I’m thankful for our furnace. It’s nice to have a warm cozy house.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
8 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
Happy Birthday to your dear Mum. Looks like the weather is cooling down in your part of the world. Glad to hear you had a great week. Enjoy the weekend.
Thanks Bev! It was fun getting the chance to spend time with my mom on her birthday. Definitely cooling down here quite a bit. Nice to have sweater weather and soup in the crock pot.
Such a stunning photo – you captured the fire of autumn perfectly. Hope your mom had a lovely birthday. I’m thankful for e-mail messages and sneak peeks 😉
Thanks Shell! That tree is always so cool looking in fall. And then one day, we will notice that all the leaves have dropped. Boo hoo. I think my mom has enjoyed a nice birthday. Great to spend time with her!
Hope all is going well with you! Great photo of that beautiful tree:)
Thanks for stopping by Vicki! Things are crazy busy around here, between work and Portfolio. Lots of beautiful fall color on our trees these days. Hope you are doing well too!
That tree is just stunning. In a week or two, the trees around here will start turning into their fiery glory. I can hardly wait! THEN it finally “feels” like fall and the temps will hopefully be a few degrees cooler.
I’m thankful for a good medical report, and a “thinking of you” card in the mail from a very dear friend. Thanks. 🙂
Thanks Cindy. By the end of this week, also those leaves will be on the ground. We will have some nice sized piles to rake this weekend. It has definitely felt like Fall around here this week with the cool temps we’ve had. Thanks goodness for a good medical report! (so relieved)