Thank goodness it’s Friday, time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
Here are the things I’m thankful for this week:
- Lots of fresh snow.
- A wonderful Christmas visit with my parents.
- Mimosas with my mom on Christmas morning.
- A free day to go skiing.
- My brother and sister and their families came home to see us.
- Catching up with an old friend.
- A peppermint mocha treat.
- The cool bento box, books, movies, mittens, and socks I received for Christmas.
- A late night walk to admire the snow and Christmas decorations.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
2 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
The mittens and socks sound like a terrific gift to receive. I enjoy going to look at the lights every year as well. This year we found a new place to see them which was in a park and only $2 to get in. There was food, hot chocolate, smores to make, train ride and a movie showing outdoors.
Thanks Sara. The mittens are from the USA Olympics team apparel, and the socks are really warm and cushy. Fun to hear about your holiday adventures too.