Thankful Friday, Welcome 2014
Thank goodness it’s Friday, time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
Here are the things I’m thankful for this week:
- I’m thankful I have such a wonderful family. Not only are we a close family, but we are also great friends.
- Thanks to my aunt Marcy for the gift card for lunch.
- So thankful our friend Steve has all the right tools for fixing cars and trucks.
- Our Apple TV devise is fixed.
- All our Christmas decorations are put away.
- I have a few boxes of stuff to take to the charity store.
- Greek yogurt with granola makes the best lunch, especially when I’m swamped or in a hurry.
- New design projects are coming in!
- My first postcard of the year arrived from my sister.
- My first postcard of the year from my good friend in the UK arrived too!
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!