Thank Goodness It’s Friday, time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and random small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
Here are the things I’m thankful for this week:
- A grande cinnamon dolce latte, complements of the Barista at Starbucks. Proof that there are still nice people out there!
- Homemade granola
- Conversations with my 72-year-old mom can be so rewarding and entertaining at times. Not only is she a wise lady, she cracks me up too.
- A compliment from the owner of the company where I work
- The polar vortex moved back where it belongs, over the north pole
- Alka seltzer cold medicine, which helped get me through this week
- Naps, which also helped me get through this week
- A productive week, in spite of being sick
- Lots of leftover turkey crepes
- Chocolate snack cake
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
One thought on “TGIF!”
Sorry you have been under the weather and I hope you are feeling much better. Yeay for the polar vortex going North! What a relief that must be for ya’ll especially in the Midwest.