I’ve been using my own photographs to create a series of Weekend Exploring postcards, which I share each Friday. So I thought it would be fun to use those digital postcards to create actual postcards I can put in the snail mail. I used Epson Ultra Premium Photo Paper, which looks amazing on my Epson Artison 1430 printer.
Here’s how to make them yourself:
- Print two postcards per page.
- Trim them to 6″ wide by 4″ high.
- Peel off the top part of the adhesive postcard back.
- Align it with the top of the photograph.
- Finger-press the top edge to secure.
- Peel the rest of the adhesive off, and finger-press the rest of the template to seal the photo and eliminate any bubbles or creases.
It’s a great excuse for taking more photos and improving my photography skills. I can already tell making my own postcards is going to be addicting!