Yay, it’s Friday! Time to reflect on the past week, and share a new weekend postcard featuring one of my recent photos.
Five highlights from the week:
- I got to see my niece perform with her show choir. I was blown away over how talented and professional they are. I was so proud when she sang her solo – she killed it! I can’t wait to see the adventures this path takes her.
- I’m thankful to my husband for his encouragement and pep talks lately. It’s been an adjustment having a day job again 😉
- After a brief hiatus, I went to two different coffee shops this week for a coffee break and quiet time to brainstorm. It’s one of those things I love to do because the atmosphere is neutral, free of distractions and quiets the mind. I get a little stir–crazy just going to work and home, work and home.
- I love chopped veggies and hummus, salad bars, Chinese takeout, and pizza delivery during the weeks when I have a lot of freelance design work filling up my time.
- I am so happy it’s finally Spring! It’s been a long cold winter and I feel like a bear ready to come out of hibernation. I am ready to spend time outside soaking up blue skies and sunshine, listening to the birds and watching the clouds.
I’m excited to walk around our yard this weekend to look for signs of Spring and see how much clean-up there is waiting for us. I will also be finishing my first licensed art illustration project.
Happy Friday. Enjoy your weekend!
2 thoughts on “TGIF – Cheers to the Weekend”
Your niece sounds very talented, good luck to her. Having your backyard back must be so wonderful.You guys in the US have certainly had a very serious Winter.
Have a great week.
Thanks so much Bev. It was cool to finally see how talented my niece is, very comfortable and confident on stage, singing and dancing. I have to admit that we really love our backyard, which has become our own private park and hideout. It will be so nice to spend time outside again, as soon as all that snow melts and things come back to life.