TGIF, Friday Five
Yay, it’s Friday! Time to reflect on things that made me happy this past week, and share a new weekend postcard featuring one of my recent photos.
Here are five highlights from my week:
- A coworker brought in large coffees from Starbucks for a meeting. Buying me coffee almost always makes me happy.
- My first licensed art illustration project is done and submitted.
- Catching up with a long-distance friend always brightens my day.
- Great advice from a mentor about human behavior helps me keep perspective and stay positive.
- A haircut and fresh highlights put a bounce in my step.
In between general weekend fun and adventure, I will also be working on a logo design for a client, getting a new branding project lined up, and looking for my next freelance illustration project.
Happy Friday. Enjoy your weekend!