TGIF! My mood and motivation always perk up on Fridays, even if we don’t have specific plans for the weekend.
Here’s my list of things to be thankful for from this past week:
- This week, I got to do some cool things at work, for which I’m thankful. New brochures, a new newsletter, new maps, a new infographic.
- I’m thankful for a box of stationery goodies in the mail.
- I’m thankful the heat in my hubby’s car was working this week.
- I’m thankful for Vitamin Water as an alternative to soda. Love the energy flavor.
- I’m thankful for freelance client referrals.
- I’m thankful for homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- I’m thankful our cable TV was restored. It was a painful week with just the bare–bones network channels (which I almost never watch).
- I’m thankful to PBS for airing a really interesting show about J.D. Salinger.
- I’m thankful to our local grocery store for carrying such a fabulous Greek olive and feta cheese salad.
Hope you have some things to be thankful for this past week. Now go out and explore this weekend!
I noticed Kelle Boyd does a cool post on Fridays where she shares the things she’s thankful for from the past week. I like that idea. It’s a nice way to look back and appreciate the week you had with a list, a story or a picture.
I know it’s not Friday, but I wanted to capture my list from last week. I’m hoping to do these kinds of posts on Fridays.
1. A clean house.
2. The companionship and loyalty I get from my cats.
3. A warm cup of coffee to wake me up on a cold afternoon.
4. A cookie jar full of chocolate chip cookies.
5. Fresh cut flowers in my kitchen.
6. My sister’s ace proofreading skills.
7. Getting into the graphic designs classes I want to take in the summer and fall semesters.
8. A couple exciting packages from Spoonflower this week with swatches of my own designs.
9. All the awesome things I learned in my classes last week.
10. A friend of mine recently said to me, “Hope the sun is shining on you today.” Considering how much I love to be outside when the sun is shining, that sentiment really warmed my heart.
Hope you have something to be thankful for too!