I noticed Kelle Boyd does a cool post on Fridays where she shares the things she’s thankful for from the past week. I like that idea. It’s a nice way to look back and appreciate the week you had with a list, a story or a picture.
I know it’s not Friday, but I wanted to capture my list from last week. I’m hoping to do these kinds of posts on Fridays.
1. A clean house.
2. The companionship and loyalty I get from my cats.
3. A warm cup of coffee to wake me up on a cold afternoon.
4. A cookie jar full of chocolate chip cookies.
5. Fresh cut flowers in my kitchen.
6. My sister’s ace proofreading skills.
7. Getting into the graphic designs classes I want to take in the summer and fall semesters.
8. A couple exciting packages from Spoonflower this week with swatches of my own designs.
9. All the awesome things I learned in my classes last week.
10. A friend of mine recently said to me, “Hope the sun is shining on you today.” Considering how much I love to be outside when the sun is shining, that sentiment really warmed my heart.
Hope you have something to be thankful for too!