TGIF – Thankful Friday!
TGIF! My mood and motivation always perk up on Fridays, even if we don’t have specific plans for the weekend.
Here’s my list of things to be thankful for from this past week:
- This week, I got to do some cool things at work, for which I’m thankful. New brochures, a new newsletter, new maps, a new infographic.
- I’m thankful for a box of stationery goodies in the mail.
- I’m thankful the heat in my hubby’s car was working this week.
- I’m thankful for Vitamin Water as an alternative to soda. Love the energy flavor.
- I’m thankful for freelance client referrals.
- I’m thankful for homemade chocolate chip cookies.
- I’m thankful our cable TV was restored. It was a painful week with just the bare–bones network channels (which I almost never watch).
- I’m thankful to PBS for airing a really interesting show about J.D. Salinger.
- I’m thankful to our local grocery store for carrying such a fabulous Greek olive and feta cheese salad.
Hope you have some things to be thankful for this past week. Now go out and explore this weekend!