Thankful Friday and Two Winners
Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of the week, it’s nice to stop and take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week. It’s a great way for me to appreciate the big things and the small things.
1. I am thankful to all of you who entered my Back to School Giveaway! Since I’m giving away TWO sketchbook sets, that means TWO winners!
Jennie, you won the sketchbook set made with the Meet the Gang fabrics! (don’t worry, I will ship Internationally.)
Cris, you won the sketchbook set made with the Castle Peeps fabric!
I definitely need to make more of those sketchbook sets to offer in my shop, so stay tuned for more updates on that. (BTW, would anyone be interested in a sewing pattern to make your own sketchbook set?)
2. I am thankful for a rare day to sleep in.
3. I am thankful for the cool new walking paths we now have in our yard.
4. I am thankful our street is finally paved and the construction season in our neighborhood is over.
5. I am thankful for my bike. I love to go bike riding on the trails, almost as much as hiking.
6. I am thankful to have naturally curly hair on humid days.
7. I am thankful for the sound of the crickets at night.
8. I am thankful for the green leaves that fill out our trees. I also love the Fall colors, but I sure do miss leaves in winter.
9. I am very thankful for the fabulous summer I’ve had.
10. I am thankful to be starting my fall semester of four more graphic design classes next week.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.