Thank goodness it’s Friday! At the end of the week, it’s nice to stop and take a moment to share the things I’m thankful for from the past week. It’s a great way for me to appreciate the big things and the small things.
1. I am thankful to all of you who entered my Back to School Giveaway! Since I’m giving away TWO sketchbook sets, that means TWO winners!
Jennie, you won the sketchbook set made with the Meet the Gang fabrics! (don’t worry, I will ship Internationally.)
Cris, you won the sketchbook set made with the Castle Peeps fabric!
I definitely need to make more of those sketchbook sets to offer in my shop, so stay tuned for more updates on that. (BTW, would anyone be interested in a sewing pattern to make your own sketchbook set?)
2. I am thankful for a rare day to sleep in.
3. I am thankful for the cool new walking paths we now have in our yard.
4. I am thankful our street is finally paved and the construction season in our neighborhood is over.
5. I am thankful for my bike. I love to go bike riding on the trails, almost as much as hiking.
6. I am thankful to have naturally curly hair on humid days.
7. I am thankful for the sound of the crickets at night.
8. I am thankful for the green leaves that fill out our trees. I also love the Fall colors, but I sure do miss leaves in winter.
9. I am very thankful for the fabulous summer I’ve had.
10. I am thankful to be starting my fall semester of four more graphic design classes next week.
Inspired by this ongoing series of posts.
Hope you have a few things to be thankful for this week.
7 thoughts on “Thankful Friday and Two Winners”
I know I say it nearly every time–I’m thankful for your friendship.
Your yard is gorgeous!
This summer has just flown by. I can’t believe it is almost Labor Day!
I wish I could have said I was thankful to be a winner of your sketch sets. But, oh wait, I didn’t win. So yes, a pattern please!
Beautiful photos and lovely post! Congratulations to lucky winners! x Teje
Congratulations to the winners!
I haven’t had a bike for 30 years, but I may need to change that. Thanks for the reminder:)
Good luck with your new classes!
lovely walking paths! I am thankful that others are able to actually keep their plants alive because if everyone had my gardening abilities, there would be no gardens! I am also thankful that, out of the few giveaways I’ve recently entered, that yours is the one I won! I cannot wait to get my sketchbook, thank you so much!!
Congrats to the winners. I’m thankful school is starting. Maybe. I’m thankful for a little peace and quiet tonight! 🙂
Just love that path, makes you want to take a walk. Lovely things happening your way. Have a wonderful weekend.
Your new pathways look great! How fun to have new textures to add further interest to your beautiful garden.
Eeeeks – how exciting to be back to school tomorrow – I know you’ll enjoy every minute and the challenges and knowledge they bring.
Congratulations to your two winners – it’s a great set for any artist to have.
Our streets are beginning to show signs of fallen leaves – all yellow and golden – compared to you we have not had much of a summer but I still have that excited anticipation for autumn! I was out walking yesterday and got my first scent of autumn – can’t tell you how much I love it.