Thank goodness it’s Friday! Another week, another day, another class, another project, more new ideas and inspiration. At the end of each week, I try to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s my list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful for my Christmas coffee mug.
2. I am thankful for Diet Coke.
3. I am thankful my husband is keeping up with our Advent calendar.
4. I am thankful for night lights.
5. I am thankful for the power cord for my laptop, since my battery is slowly dying.
6. I am thankful for custom gift wrap!
7. I am thankful for freebie downloads!
8. I am thankful for movies. They are a wonderful escape.
9. I am thankful for scarves to keep the chill away on my long walks to class.
10. I am thankful for sweaters for layering.
Hope you’re staying warm and loved, and have a few things to be thankful for this week. Thank you for stopping by.
5 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
I need to get my Christmas mug out–it says “jolly.” I love it. Thanks for reminding me. I love Diet Coke too. Cool about Dave and the Advent calendar. I’m thankful for creative friends who use their talents to make lovely things.
A great assortment to be thankful for this past week. Sounds like Christmas is happening in your home with your Advent calendar and cup to drink from,
Hope you stay warm.
You’re now on my “Shop Love! page! 🙂 http://pillowsalamode.wordpress.com/shop-love/
Aw, that’s awesome, Katherine! Thank you so much.
Wow….it’s Tuesday and I’m just getting to blog reading. I am so behind! I am thankful for Diet Coke, too. I am thankful my grades are in today. I’m thankful for such lovely neighbors.