Thankful Friday, No. 9
Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to capture the things I’m thankful for from the past week, to appreciate the big and the small things.
Here’s a random list of things I’m thankful for this past week:
1. I am thankful it’s the first day of March, which means Spring is very near. February is my least favorite month.
2. I am thankful the stores are starting to put out seed packets and starter kits.
3. I am thankful for more daylight, giving us longer days as we move closer to Daylight Savings and the first day of Spring.
4. I am thankful a big design project was due this week. It’s nice to move on to the next design project.
5. I am thankful for movie night.
6. I am thankful for a full tank of gas.
7. I am thankful for a new issue of one of my favorite magazines.
8. I am thankful for salad bars.
9. I am thankful for Robin’s Eggs Easter candy.
10. I am thankful for coffee-flavored ice cream that comes in the tiniest container (6 oz.), which is good portion control.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.