Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
It was another good week for me, which makes this post more fun to write.
1. I am thankful there’s only 2 weeks left in my semester.
2. I am thankful to my teacher and classmates for suggestions and ideas on a logo I’m designing for another identity project.
3. I am thankful to another teacher for helping me master a hand-lettered, illustrated project.
5. I am thankful my husband is feeling better. He was SO sick last week, the third time this year.
6. I am thankful we can go to the farmers market this weekend, since we missed it last weekend.
7. I am thankful for our weekend forecast full of sunshine. You will find me outside as much as possible.
8. I am thankful for green grass.
9. I am thankful for the salad ingredients we had on hand this week so I could have salads for lunch.
10. I am thankful you stopped by today, since I’ve been rather quiet around here this week. Just keeping busy and having a ball with some fun design projects lately.
Hope you had a good week, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.