Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
1. I’m thankful for rain.
2. I’m thankful for sunny days that follow the rain.
3. I am thankful for a lunch break outside on a beautiful summer day.
4. I’m thankful for the opportunities my internships are providing me.
5. I’m thankful for days off.
6. I am thankful for online forums (which helped figure out how to fix some html code and WordPress template for a web design project I’m working on).
7. I’m thankful for a fun illustrated map project.
8. I’m thankful for tacos and a margarita for lunch.
9. I’m thankful for a free cookie for checking in with a coffee shop on Foursquare.
10. I’m thankful for a discount code for a parking ramp.
I had a great week, so I hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
PS – this is my 900th post! How cool is that!