Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
1. I’m thankful for rain.
2. I’m thankful for sunny days that follow the rain.
3. I am thankful for a lunch break outside on a beautiful summer day.
4. I’m thankful for the opportunities my internships are providing me.
5. I’m thankful for days off.
6. I am thankful for online forums (which helped figure out how to fix some html code and WordPress template for a web design project I’m working on).
7. I’m thankful for a fun illustrated map project.
8. I’m thankful for tacos and a margarita for lunch.
9. I’m thankful for a free cookie for checking in with a coffee shop on Foursquare.
10. I’m thankful for a discount code for a parking ramp.
I had a great week, so I hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
PS – this is my 900th post! How cool is that!
9 thoughts on “Thankful Friday”
Another wonderful list. I would love some rain, we have had only 1.5 mls this Winter. The Farmers would love some to help start their crops and I would love some for our garden. Have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks Bev. I think we are over 8 inches above our average, which is the opposite of our weather this time last year, when we were in a severe drought. Hope you get some rain relief soon! I know how tough it can be.
Love your list…especially the taco and cookie 😉 I love the sunshine, but not the heat that comes with it!! Hope your upcoming week gives you much to be thankful for!!
Thanks Michelle! We’ve been lucky so far with nice temps – 70s and low 80s.
We have been getting a lot of rain and then lots of humidity. Although yesterday it actually cooled off. I think we are in for a spontaneous summer.
Happy to hear the internships are bringing you some great positive results!
Keep the peony pics coming lol
Thanks Sara. We’ve had a nice streak of low humidity, in spite of rain every few days. I feel quite privileged to have the internships I have, especially because I’m learning and getting great experience.
Wow, 900? Congratulations–that is a lot of writing and lots of beautiful pictures! I’m thankful for having a quiet house after having company. Super thankful for that…
Thanks so much! I was shocked when I saw that 900 number! Thanks so much for stopping by to share your thankfulness too.
I am thankful for being on the mend! haha! How are your internships going? Would love to hear about them!