Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for this first day of summer. Such a great time of year!
- I am thankful for the nice summer weather we’ve been having on and off the past month.
- I’m thankful to be able to have the windows open throughout the house.
- I am thankful for a nice neighbor.
- I am thankful for the extra treats this artist and Etsy seller included in my recent order.
- I am thankful for maps, especially the illustrated, whimsical kind.
- I am thankful for my wireless mouse.
- I am thankful for my iPhone. It has become even more invaluable with all the things I have going on these days.
- I am thankful for completed projects.
- I am thankful for a new opportunity.
I am so thankful to be able to work as a graphic designer this summer. How are you spending your summer?
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!