Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful for this first day of summer. Such a great time of year!
- I am thankful for the nice summer weather we’ve been having on and off the past month.
- I’m thankful to be able to have the windows open throughout the house.
- I am thankful for a nice neighbor.
- I am thankful for the extra treats this artist and Etsy seller included in my recent order.
- I am thankful for maps, especially the illustrated, whimsical kind.
- I am thankful for my wireless mouse.
- I am thankful for my iPhone. It has become even more invaluable with all the things I have going on these days.
- I am thankful for completed projects.
- I am thankful for a new opportunity.
I am so thankful to be able to work as a graphic designer this summer. How are you spending your summer?
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
9 thoughts on “Thankful Friday, Welcome Summer”
It is really nice to open windows instead of turning on the AC to air out the house and get some fresh air in from time to time. Very refreshing!
I have seen Creative Tuesday’s stuff before. Very cute:) What did you get?
We’ve had some wicked thunderstorms yesterday with more in the forecast, so I was sad to close all the windows. I really don’t want to have to turn on the AC, so we’ll see how long we can last without it.
I ordered one of Marisa’s new bunnies and birds fabric bundles to make some zippered pouches with. So adorable!
Happy summer Terri. You’re so lucky to enjoy days with the windows open. The humidity here in Florida does not allow for that breeze. Hope you are enjoying your internships. I have a draft of an email I’ve been working on sending you for weeks now. Maybe I can finish that this weekend.
This week, I think I’m most thankful for my health coming back and for my lovely family and friends who’ve taken care of me and expressed concern. 🙂 Have a wonderful week, Terri!
I’m thankful your health is coming back too! It’s wonderful to have a family to take care of you when you’re down. Hope they stay healthy too.
I’m thankful its summer too! It’s so nice to be able to go outside without having to bundle up, even if it’s raining! And opening up the windows and breathing in fresh air, and the fresh mown grass is a favorite!
I have to say that I am most thankful for my wonderful children, whom I appreciate and adore, and my wonderful husband as well!
I’m so glad that you able to work in graphic design this summer, what a wonderful opportunity for you, and I know that you have been working so hard for this!
Thanks so much for stopping by, Cheryl! Sounds like you’re thoroughly enjoying summer, which is great to hear.
Life sounds just perfect in your part of the world, hope you enjoy the Summer days. Is that a Aster in the photo?
Thanks Bev. Life is pretty busy around here, in a good way. That photo is of a shasta daisy, so close to an Aster.