Thank goodness it’s Friday. That means it’s time to take a moment to appreciate the big things and the small things I’m thankful for from the past week.
- I’m thankful it’s July, and the dog days of summer are here.
- I am thankful for a short work week.
- I’m thankful for a long holiday weekend.
- I am thankful for burgers and brats cooked on the grill.
- I am thankful for the gorgeous summer days we’ve been having all week.
- I’m thankful for paper samples that came in the mail.
- I am thankful for the opportunity to go on a photo shoot this week.
- I am thankful for the variety of cool design projects I got to work on this week – name tags, table tents, a business card, a calendar, signs, brand standards, a newsletter, icons and more.
- I am thankful for mini mixers from Culvers.
- I am thankful for a great conversation with my dad.
Hope you had a good week too, and enjoy a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by!